We meet each Sunday in our main sanctuary, at 10 AM. We would love to meet you and talk with you! Our worship gatherings are intended to provide environments where you can join a community of believers and worship / fellowship with them. Anyone is welcome to attend on Sundays. While our gatherings generally follow a basic service order, we always leave room for the impromptu and unexpected, as led by the Spirit. We like to think of each gathering as a journey – a journey that anyone can connect with no matter where they’re at in life. Whether you come with love, joy, and laughter, or sorrow, grief, and pain, you are welcome here. It is our hope that you will experience the love of God through worship, through teaching, or through the people you encounter at ACC.
Rhizoo (Kids) Church: 9:15 AM
Service : 10:00 AM
Service Capacity: 150
For More information on how to get here, parking, etc… CLICK HERE
ACC strives to follow all CDC Guidelines. Masks are required in all areas of the building.
Our in-person Sunday gatherings have changed a bit due to the worldwide pandemic, like it has everywhere. While we don’t require an RSVP, we do encourage everyone to utilize the check-in station when you walk in. This way, we can contact you if there is an infection within the body. This information does not leave the building.
Note: There is no childcare available due to Covid-19. We look forward to being able to offer this again in the future, when we can safely do so.
1. You will be greeted by one of our team at the check-in station.
2. The worship team will lead us through a few songs, inviting you to worship God through music.
3. One of our ministers will talk about what the Bible has to say about real life.
4. You will be given an opportunity to worship God by celebrating communion as a congregation.
5. There will be a closing song, and you will be dismissed!