10 Reasons why you need to be at M22 on October 10th:
- If you can’t remember the last time you had a good conversation with your spouse.
- If you dream of getting married someday but aren’t satisfied with most of the examples of marriages you see around you.
- If you are married and you missed having a conversation with your spouse, at our last M22 event about how important it is for a man to feel “believed in” by his wife.
- If everything you ever learned about marriage came from a movie or TV shows.
- If you are a woman who enjoys feeling loved, treasured and tenderly pursued.
- If your marriage is a lot harder than you ever thought it would be when you signed up.
- If you would like to better understand your spouse.
- If you have a difficult time finding time to invest in your marriage.
- If your marriage could use an energy boost then we would love to have you join us from 7:00-8:30pm on October 10th in the Fireside Room.
- If you are a man who came to the last M22 marriage event about “How to love a man” then you are obligated to show up to the next M22 on “How to love a women” (or you may regret it).
5 Reasons you may want to stay home.
- If your marriage is perfect then you may not fit in very well.
- If you are looking for a class that teaches you everything you need to know about marriage in 6 weeks you could be disappointed (but you are still invited).
- If you can’t stand talking one on one with your spouse then you might be uncomfortable (but we’d still love to have you try it out).
- If you don’t want to invest in your marriage and the marriages of others around you.
- If you don’t like to laugh you have our permission to stay home.
M22 Thursday October 10th 7:00-8:30pm in the fireside room. Childcare and snacks are provided. We look forward to seeing you there. (M22 Marriage Event happens on the 2nd Thursday of each month except for December and June-August).