You heard right! ACC is finally able to re-open our doors and meet together again starting July 19th. However, there are multiple mandates we must follow to stay in compliance with the governments guidelines – but we are willing to do so, so that we can finally see each other again. Below are the requirements so we can comply with state and CDC mandates:
- Tickets/RSVP Confirmations will be required to attend. Please look at service dates and times, as well as choosing the number of family members that will attend with you. Each person attending requires their own ticket. Click Here to register for a date.
- Seats will be arranged so that social distancing can occur. Please sit together with all members in your family, but leaving at least 3 seats between your family others. Please do not move the chairs. Let a staff member know if you can’t find a place to accommodate your family. We can make adjustments for you.
- Masks are required.
- Please follow the signs and directions from team members on where and when to enter and exit the sanctuary. We will be releasing people from the sanctuary by sections.
- Only the upstairs sanctuary area will be open. Please note the only restroom access will be in the foyer.
- Unfortunately, fellowship before and after service will not be allowed in the building. We know you are excited to be here, and we are so happy to have you back, but additional cleaning measures will need to be taken between services.
Finally, we will still be livestreaming on Facebook and Youtube. You can always tune in from home at: anacorteschristian.church/live