This section of Genesis 3 explores, among other things, the Effects of sin, described in a series of curses. In a nutshell, sin destroys relationships.
- Relationship with self (sense of purpose and self-worth)
- Relationship with God
- Relationship with others
- Relationship with the ground (the Creation, and by extension, our work).
- How does sin destroy our self worth?
- How does sin destroy our relationship with God?
- How does sin destroy our relationship with others?
- How does sin destroy our relationship with the ground?
- Of these four categories of relationships being destroyed, which one do you relate to most right now?
- How can the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ be applied in your life and bring healing to those relationships.
Pray for one another.